When you’re looking for a new auto powered subwoofers, it can be tough finding the perfect one. There are so many options available on today’s market! But thanks to our team of experts who regularly update and test out different models in order provide only what matters most-top quality images no matter how big or small they may seem
The top 10 auto powered subwoofers on this list will help you to find the perfect device. Don’t spend too much time reading about them though because we already have their reviews right here!
Want to find a great auto powered subwoofers but don’t want spend too much time searching high and low? This top list should be your best bet. It comes with all the basic features that are required in good selling products, such as one of their most popular items which has an average rating 4 stars after more than 1200+ customer reviews!
There are so many different types of auto powered subwoofers to choose from, it can be difficult knowing which one is right for you. However, we’ve put together our top 10 recommendations! If there’s something specific in mind or just want help deciding between styles then read on below:
Top 10 List of Best auto powered subwoofers is given below
Finding the right auto powered subwoofers for your needs is important. To help you find one, we analyzed online retailers and looked at factors like ease of use as well as durability to come up with this list! The top 10 products on Amazon
We’ve consulted top experts who have in-and-out knowledge about the auto powered subwoofers. We chose a quality product, which comes with amazing features you haven’t heard of before and filtered over 100+ products to give this list its authenticity!
- Rockville SS8P 8" 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub.
- Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool at all times. Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts.
- RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet. PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit. Overload Protection Circuit. Green Power/Red Protect LED. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz. THD: < 0.4%. Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Fuse Rating: Single 15A. .
- Specifications: Peak Power 400 Watts. RMS Power: 100 Watts. Impedance: 2 Ohm. Dimensions (L x W X H): 11.4" x 8.3" x 2.8" Inches. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz. Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m. Input sensitivity, Low level: 300mV. Input sensitivity, High level: 1.0V
- This is an 8" powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.1 (or greater) amplifier system. For each input there is a corresponding output.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier's stereo speaker outputs. When connecting the unit as part of a 5.1 system, these would be taken off the Front Left and Front Right outputs in parallel to the standard pair of front speakers. The subwoofer provides its own power and includes impedance matching circuitry, so this will not reduce the power output to the front speakers or affect the overall impedance load on the amplifier.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs. If using a standard stereo system, without a special subwoofer output, you can connect these to the left and right line level outputs on the amp. The subwoofer will then combine the signals to process the mono bass signal it needs to drive the speaker. If you are using an amplifier with a single mono subwoofer line level output, simply use an RCA "Y" cable to split the output and send it to the two line level inputs on the subwoofer.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.75" x 11.75" x 11.75" (H x W x D). The driver and a 2 3/4" sound port are located on the front, covered by a black cloth speaker grill.
- Package Includes: (1) Rockville SS8P 400 Watt Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub. (1) Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge Amp Installation Kit ANL Fuse Holder 100% Copper RCA
- Features of SS8P: Rockville SS8P 8" 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub. Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool at all times. Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts. RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit. Overload Protection Circuit. Green Power/Red Protect LED. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz. THD: < 0.4%. Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Fuse Rating: Single 15A
- Features of RWK10: Rockville RWK10 10 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit. (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable. 17' 10 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables. 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable. 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire. 3' 10 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire.
- Amplifier Power Output: 120 Watts RMS
- 8" High performance subwoofer in a carpeted, vented enclosure
- High Level and RCA inputs for easy connection in any system set up
- External Bass Control is included for convenient control of volume from front of vehicle
- Built-in amplifier: with a MOSFET power supply you get improved switching speeds, better performance with less power from the driver, lower gate-to-drain feedback capacitance, lower thermal impedance for higher switching frequencies
- Variable Low-Pass Filter - A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes above the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- High level inputs: speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the LOPRO10 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- Low-Level Inputs - Line level inputs (RCA inputs / low-level inputs) use RCA interconnect cables to link the LOPRO10 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- Variable bass boost: variable bass boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost Range to just the way you like it
- 600 WATT POWER: Pyle’s 8" Amplified Low Profile Subwoofer System offers a maximum power of 600 watts. It lets you pump out some great low frequency bass volume to enhance the party vibe making it a great addition to your car music audio system
- BUILT-IN AMPLIFIER: The integrated amp in the compact subwoofer features low pass crossovers & a control for adjusting input sensitivity from 0.12V to 3.5V. Includes variable bass boost, control the subwoofer level w/ the remote level control module
- LOW PROFILE: With height of just 3", it's a perfect solution when space is an issue, it can easily fit under the seat of most vehicles! Total dimension is 12.8”x9.5"x3” & includes mounting hardware. A great addition to your car stereo sound system
- HIGH LEVEL INPUT: Speaker line inputs are known as high-level inputs. If your head unit does not have RCA outputs, you can use the speaker outputs for the audio source. Use the supplied cable and connect the outputs properly as shown in the manual
- LOW LEVEL INPUT: Line level inputs, also known as RCA input or low-level inputs. Low level inputs are the recommended way to introduce the audio signal to the hideaway subwoofer if RCA outputs are present on your head unit or other signal source
- MB Quart RW-108A 600W REFERENCE Series 8" 4-Ohm Power Subwoofer Amplifier
- Complete control of amplifier signal, essential when using two or more amplifiers
- Highly efficient circuit topology which helps the amplifer develop a lot of power in a very small heatsink.
- Stable power through the PC board with minimal heat generation
- Wired Bass Remote allows adjustments to bass frequencies to be made from the control mounted anywhere in the vehicle.
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- Built-in MOSFET 200 W max. monaural amplifier
- Built-in variable Crossover (50-150Hz).
- Low Pass Filter for DVD 5. 1
- Compact Hideaway Size (2. 5" Tall)
- Perfect for - Saving space, Convertibles, Cargo vehicles, Speaker, and RCA level inputs
- Rockville Rws12ca slim 1200 Watt 12" Amplified powered car Subwoofer Enclosure.
- 1200 watts peak power output. 300 watts RMS. 12" Super slim subwoofer.
- Ultra stiff composite pulp cone with Kevlar reinforcement. 3D molded acrylic dust cap. Expanded & Rolled Steal basket.
- High density laminated foam Surround. High power strontium magnet with ultra Saturated high BL motor structure.
- Vented core magnet motor structure. 2" High temperature aluminum voice coil. 8mm washer & yoke plates. 13.6mm Peak-to-Peak x-max. 70oz.
If you’re looking for some auto powered subwoofers that won’t let you down, we have the best solution for you. We update our list of products regularly so that it features only what matters most and is tailored towards meeting your needs as an individual.
The products are selected by expert reviewers. The expert reviewers have tested them in conditions catered towards your specific requirements as well. The reviews are open to the public, so you can trust that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to picking a new software solution!
To find a supplier that can provide you with high-quality auto powered subwoofers for your product, we have the perfect solution. Our list of products is regularly updated so as to feature only what matters most and be tailored towards meeting individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback on these points would be helpful!