When you’re looking for a new car subwoofers under 150, it can be tough finding the perfect one. There are so many options available on today’s market! But thanks to our team of experts who regularly update and test out different models in order provide only what matters most-top quality images no matter how big or small they may seem
The top 10 car subwoofers under 150 on this list will help you to find the perfect device. Don’t spend too much time reading about them though because we already have their reviews right here!
Want to find a great car subwoofers under 150 but don’t want spend too much time searching high and low? This top list should be your best bet. It comes with all the basic features that are required in good selling products, such as one of their most popular items which has an average rating 4 stars after more than 1200+ customer reviews!
There are so many different types of car subwoofers under 150 to choose from, it can be difficult knowing which one is right for you. However, we’ve put together our top 10 recommendations! If there’s something specific in mind or just want help deciding between styles then read on below:
Top 10 List of Best car subwoofers under 150 is given below
Finding the right car subwoofers under 150 for your needs is important. To help you find one, we analyzed online retailers and looked at factors like ease of use as well as durability to come up with this list! The top 10 products on Amazon
We’ve consulted top experts who have in-and-out knowledge about the car subwoofers under 150. We chose a quality product, which comes with amazing features you haven’t heard of before and filtered over 100+ products to give this list its authenticity!
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- Cone - Made from Polypropylene, The CXX8 8 Inch Car Subwoofer Provides a Resilient and Durable Material That Can Offer Great Sound with The Advantage of a Long-Lasting Subwoofer
- Surround - Rubber has the ability to endure much punishment without any sign of damage. It complements the whole structure of the speaker by allowing constant abuse where it is most needed, without the wear and tear
- Stamped Basket - A stamped basket can absorb and transfer much of the energy produced by the speaker. It has good corrosion resistance, good mechanical property, high thermal and electrical conductivity and retains strength at high temperatures.
- Voice Coil - Our voice coils are able to withstand high temperatures yet maintain its strength and fatigue properties. Making our voice coils with this material gives our speakers the advantage of longer pay times with lower weights
- Specs - Resonant Frequency: 49 Hz, Sensitivity SPL (1W/1m): 83 Db, Dimensions: 8. 25” x 8. 25” x 4. 3”
- Space Saver - The combination of amplifier and subwoofer all into one, makes this ideal for spatially challenged vehicles. With a slim design, there are a few installation options. Embrace the Bass.
- Built-in Amplifier - A built-in 800 Max watt amplifier powers the subwoofer
- Pulse Width Modulated - This design controls the output voltage and current precisely by not only removing the output current sensing loss, but also eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry. It increases efficiency, is lighter, smaller reliable
- Variable Low-Pass Filter - A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- High Level Input - Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the BAB8 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- Boss P12SVC 12" 1600W Car Subwoofer (Pair)
- 1600W Max (3200 Watt per Pair)
- 800W RMS (1600 Watt per Pair)
- Bytul rubber
- Polypropylene Cone
- 6.5-inch Dual 4 Ohm Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 400 Watts | RMS Power: 200 Watts
- 2" Copper Voice Coil, Sensitivity (Spl): 82.8 dB
- Great Low End Frequency Response | Fs: 64 Hz
- Small & Compact Subwoofer, Hard Hitting Bass
- Rockville SS8P 8" 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub.
- Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool at all times. Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts.
- RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet. PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit. Overload Protection Circuit. Green Power/Red Protect LED. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz. THD: < 0.4%. Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Fuse Rating: Single 15A. .
- Specifications: Peak Power 400 Watts. RMS Power: 100 Watts. Impedance: 2 Ohm. Dimensions (L x W X H): 11.4" x 8.3" x 2.8" Inches. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz. Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m. Input sensitivity, Low level: 300mV. Input sensitivity, High level: 1.0V
- Subwoofer test tones
- 68hz all the way down to 20hz
- visual frequency chart
- English (Publication Language)
- Power - 1100 Max x 1 @ 2 Ohms, 550 Max x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- Class A/B Topology - Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal
- Mosfet Power Supply - A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current. It controls the output voltage & current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry
- Low & High Level Inputs - A low level (RCA) input is measured in voltages. A high level (+/- wire) input is measured in wattages. Both essentially carry signal from your receiver to your amplifier to your speakers
- Variable Low-Pass Crossover - Subwoofers reproduce sound based on a number of different low-range frequencies. You can set exact sound specifications for the bass frequency reproduction
- Rockville RV8.2A Single 8" Bass Enclosure System With matching Mono Block Amplifier
- 800 Watts Peak Power / 250 Watts RMS CEA-2031 Rating
- Dual 8" Bass Enclosure System with matching Mono Block Amplifier
- Quasi Transmission Line Cabinet Design. Fully adjustable low pass crossover: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Bonded, Stapled and Braced 3/5" MDF Cabinet
- Built-in MOSFET 200 W max. monaural amplifier
- Built-in variable Crossover (50-150Hz).
- Low Pass Filter for DVD 5. 1
- Compact Hideaway Size (2. 5" Tall)
- Perfect for - Saving space, Convertibles, Cargo vehicles, Speaker, and RCA level inputs
- 5/8" MDF Construction
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150Hz. Aviation Grade Carpet
- Embroidered Terminator Logo; Impedance: 2Ω
- Combines the sleek looks and power of a Terminator mono block amplifier with either a sealed enclosure
- Houses two 12-Inch Terminator subwoofers, TNP212D2, or a vented enclosure
- 10-Inch Dual 4 ohm Shallow Mount Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 800 Watts | RMS Power: 500 Watts
- Shallow Mount Design - Mounting Depth: 4.41"
- High Performance Pressed Paper Cone Stitched to Premium Foam Surround
- Sensitivity: 85.1 dB | Fs: 41.9 Hz
- 550 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 275 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 1100 W MAX Bridged Power @ 4 Ohm x 2 Channels
- Full-Range, Class A / B Topology, MOSFET Power Supply
- Low and High Level Inputs, Variable Filter, Variable Bass Boost
- CONE: Made From Polypropylene, The AC8D 8 Inch Car Subwoofer Provides a Resilient And Durable Material That Can Offer Great Sound With The Advantage Of Long Lasting Subwoofers
- VOICE COIL: Our Voice Coils Are Able To Withstand High Temperatures Yet Maintain Its Strength And Fatigue Properties. Making Our Voice Coils With This Material, Gives Our Speakers The Advantage Of Longer Pay Times With Lower Weights
- SURROUND: Foam is very flexible, providing the subwoofer with higher efficiency. This also translates to better excursion. (How far the cone of a speaker linearly travels from its resting position).
- STAMPED BASKET: The stamped basket offers a strong and rigid platform allowing the listener to hear clean and clear music output
- SPECIFICATIONS: Resonant Frequency - 39 Hz, Sensitivity SPL (1W/1m) - 85 Db
- 12-Inch Dual 4 ohm Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 1, 200 Watts | RMS Power: 600 watts
- 2.5" 4-Layer high temperature Copper voice Coil
- High Roll Foam Surround - High flux ferrite motor
- Frequency response: 22 Hz - 300 Hz | Sensitivity: 84.7 dB
If you’re looking for some car subwoofers under 150 that won’t let you down, we have the best solution for you. We update our list of products regularly so that it features only what matters most and is tailored towards meeting your needs as an individual.
The products are selected by expert reviewers. The expert reviewers have tested them in conditions catered towards your specific requirements as well. The reviews are open to the public, so you can trust that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to picking a new software solution!
To find a supplier that can provide you with high-quality car subwoofers under 150 for your product, we have the perfect solution. Our list of products is regularly updated so as to feature only what matters most and be tailored towards meeting individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback on these points would be helpful!