When you’re looking for a new passive subwoofers, it can be tough finding the perfect one. There are so many options available on today’s market! But thanks to our team of experts who regularly update and test out different models in order provide only what matters most-top quality images no matter how big or small they may seem
The top 10 passive subwoofers on this list will help you to find the perfect device. Don’t spend too much time reading about them though because we already have their reviews right here!
Want to find a great passive subwoofers but don’t want spend too much time searching high and low? This top list should be your best bet. It comes with all the basic features that are required in good selling products, such as one of their most popular items which has an average rating 4 stars after more than 1200+ customer reviews!
There are so many different types of passive subwoofers to choose from, it can be difficult knowing which one is right for you. However, we’ve put together our top 10 recommendations! If there’s something specific in mind or just want help deciding between styles then read on below:
Top 10 List of Best passive subwoofers is given below
Finding the right passive subwoofers for your needs is important. To help you find one, we analyzed online retailers and looked at factors like ease of use as well as durability to come up with this list! The top 10 products on Amazon
We’ve consulted top experts who have in-and-out knowledge about the passive subwoofers. We chose a quality product, which comes with amazing features you haven’t heard of before and filtered over 100+ products to give this list its authenticity!
- Technical specifications: 141 dB max. SPL output; 30-150 Hz frequency range; 47-120 Hz frequency response; Power Rating of 1200W continuous, 2400W program, 4800W peak
- With best in class 18mm wooden enclosures , 14 gauge steel grilles, and JBL’s Patented DuraFlex finish, SRX800 speakers are built to last and withstand a lifetime of hard tour use
- Ergonomically designed handles support an easy, non-fatiguing grip for streamlined handling, and M10 suspension points, indexed feet, and pole/tripod mounts support a wide array of configurations
- JBL’s patented Differential Drive Technology incorporates lower mass ferrite magnets for reduced weight, increased power handling, exceptionally low distortion and extended low frequency response.
- Achieve optimal performance and sound coverage when paired with JBL SRX812, SRX825 or SRX835 speaker systems
- 1600 W (peak), 133 dB peak SPL utilizing high sensitivity transducer designed and engineered by EV for maximum punch
- High-output EVS-18L woofer designed to exacting specifications for superior durability and exceptional low-frequency reproduction
- System reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse testing and endurance testing
- Ideal for portable and installed applications
- Lightweight, compact 15 mm wood enclosure with internal bracing with durable polyurea top-coat finish
- Power rating: 800W for continuous, 1600W for program, and 3200W for peak sound
- Extensive frequency range of 35-250 Hz and frequency response of 52-120 Hz, with system sensitivity up to 100 dB
- An included pole mount provides the option to mount the PRX418S on the JBL SS4-BK pole
- Large vent area for reduced distortion
- For optimal performance and sound coverage pair with JBL PRX412M or PRX415M speaker systems
- Speaker configuration Active/passive: Passive Type: Subwoofer LF driver: 18" MF driver: Not applicable HF driver: Not applicable Power capacity 8 Ohms program/peak: 500W/1000W 4 Ohms program/peak: Audio Frequency response: 45Hz - 328Hz +3dB Coverage pattern: Not applicable Max SPL: 141 dB peak Inputs TRS: Not applicable TS: 1 RCA: Not applicable SPEAKON: 1 Output/thru
- For over 65 years, no subwoofer has been able to deliver clean, powerful bass better than Cerwin-Vega’s folded horns
- In the spirit of CV’s innovative and forward thinking founder Gene Czerwinski, the next generation of his groundbreaking, and ground shaking folded horns are here to define and deliver pure, powerful and thunderous bass extension
- With high-efficiency woofers and cabinets based on Gene’s original designs, plus the new Tour ShieldTM outer coating; Cerwin-Vega combines a tradition of powerful performance with cutting- edge technology
- 18" Folded Horn EarthquakeTM Bass System Durable Cerwin-Vega Tour Shield Protective Coating 2000W Peak/1000W Program / 500W Continuous Max SPL: 141dB Frequency Response: 37 Hz to 673 Hz Thunderous bass extension down to 37 Hz Acoustic Impedance Balancing Reduces Cone Rocking Cast Aluminum Door Functions as a Heat Sink Reinforced Deep Pole Cup For over 65 years, no subwoofer has been able to deliver clean, powerful bass better than Cerwin-Vega’s folded horns
- 1600 W (peak), 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-18S utilizing high sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish
- Large Slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension
- Metal grille Reinforcement bars
- M20 Threaded pole Mount plate
- MAGMA-X Active Driver: 15-inch high excursion active driver with massive moving structure and double spider to produce deep, dynamic, and hard-hitting bass
- SLAPS V2 Passive Radiator: The gold standard in passive radiator design, SLAPS helps the subwoofer effortlessly produce more bass at sub-harmonic levels while reducing the load on the amplifier - Reach dominating LFE without port noise.
- LM1000 Amplifier: Built-in high efficiency class "D" amplifier, 600 WRMS and 1200 PEAK, 17-120Hz frequency response, 24dB/Oct variable low pass filter from 50-150Hz, 0-180 degree phase shift switch, gain control knob, 12V trigger sensing, power switch and LED indicator
- Inputs and Outputs: RCA low level input and output, balanced XLR input, and built-in input selector switch
- In the Box: Piano Black 15-inch Supernova Luminous powered subwoofer, detachable grilles, power cable, IR remote, remote eye, and product manual
- Low Frequency System: Reflex loaded 18 in. transducer
- Enclosure Type: Vented, polygon
- Enclosure Structure: 18mm OSB, internal bracing
- External Covering: Black polypropylene fiber
- Grille Material: 18 gauge black powder coated steel
- Package Includes: (2) Rockville RSG15 3-Way 8-Ohm Passive DJ/Pro Audio PA Speakers Totaling 3000W. (2) Rockville SBG1158 Passive Pro DJ Subwoofers Totaling 1600W. (2) Rockville RSP20 20" Mounting Pole from Subwoofer to Speaker, Heavy Duty Steel. Features: Rockville RSG-15 Carpeted Passive Loudspeaker. Single 15 Pro Audio Woofer. (4) Piezo 3" Bullet Tweeters
- (1) High Efficiency Piezo Compression Horn. RMS Power: 750 Watts. Program Power: 1000 Watts. Peak Power: 1500 Watts. 2.5 High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil. 8-Ohm Impedance. Sensitivity: 102dB @ 1w/1m. Frequency Response: 40Hz - 22 kHz. SpeakON Input connection. In/Out connections (Parallel). Dimensions: (20.5+13.2)x13.8x29.5in. Weight: 39.24Lbs. Pole Mountable. Rubber Isolating Feet
- Construction: Top quality MDF - Stapled, Bonded & Braced. Rockville SBG1158 15" 800 Watt Passive Pro DJ Subwoofer w/ MDF Cabinet and Pole Mountable. 15 Pro audio woofer. 400 Watts RMS / 600 Watts Program / 800 Watts Peak. 3 High temperature aluminum voice coil. 70 oz magnet woofer. Ported Enclosure for Improved Bass Response
- Construction: High-Density, High-Quality Non Resonant MDF wood - Stapled, Bonded & Braced. Ergonomic Recessed Handles. Molded Steel Grill. Aviation Grade Black Carpet. Pole Mountable. Rubber Isolating Feet. Binding Post / Banana Plug Terminals (Negative/Positive). 1/4" Jack (In/Out). SpeakON (In/Out). All input/output connections are internally connected in parallel. Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 94dB @ 1w/1m. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 500Hz. Dimensions (W x D x H): 18 x 17 x 20. Weight: 44 lbs. Features of RSP20: Rockville RSP20 20 Mounting Pole from Subwoofer to PA Speaker. 200 Lb Load Capacity. 20" Mounting Pole. Pole diameter: 1.38" inches (35mm)
- 18" Passive Subwoofer with Plywood Enclosure
- 2 Built-in Carry Hles
- Powered subwoofer with built-in 600-Watts class "D" amplifier with automatic signal-sensing, turn-on and stand-by mode
- DSP (digital signal processor) control through mobile devices via the iWoofer app; auto room correction
- Passive tuned designed for unbelievable accuracy with 12" mass tuned SLAPS patented passive radiator system
- Features operation status LEDs, RCA inputs, sub operation switch for different ranges, and selective variable crossover
- 12" long-throw, premium quality driver; Frequency response: 18 - 115Hz
If you’re looking for some passive subwoofers that won’t let you down, we have the best solution for you. We update our list of products regularly so that it features only what matters most and is tailored towards meeting your needs as an individual.
The products are selected by expert reviewers. The expert reviewers have tested them in conditions catered towards your specific requirements as well. The reviews are open to the public, so you can trust that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to picking a new software solution!
To find a supplier that can provide you with high-quality passive subwoofers for your product, we have the perfect solution. Our list of products is regularly updated so as to feature only what matters most and be tailored towards meeting individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback on these points would be helpful!