Stream Cell Booster for Internet
Shakespeare "Stream" Cellular Signal Booster
Includes External and Internal Antennas
The Shakespeare Stream wireless booster brings you Internet dockside, at anchor & underway. Designed for boats of all sizes, the Shakespeare Stream uses Shakespeare's state-of-the-art marine cellular booster technology to amplify weak cell signals along inshore, coastal and popular cruising routes, enabling boaters to use data on their cellular devices more reliably.
Take advantage of your existing cellular devices and unlimited plans to bring Internet onto your boat. The Shakespeare Stream is compatible with most cellular devices and major cellular service providers in the US and Canada. Place the cellular-enabled tablet, phone or mobile hotspot that needs to be boosted within 1-2 inches of the black helm antenna and watch your data speed and reliability go up. Have more devices onboard? Share the Internet to other devices by enabling a hotspot on your boosted device.
Whether you are struggling with slow Wi-Fi at the dock or have spotty cellular service on the water, enjoy the Internet at up to 4G speeds with the Shakespeare Stream wireless booster and your cellular device.
- Compatible with cellular-enabled tablets, phones, mobile hotspots or other cellular devices.
- 5-Band amplifier works with AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon 4G, 3G, & 2G in the US and other major Canadian networks.
- Plug & play installation.
- High quality marine grade materials and design.
- FCC certified. Automatic gain control and shutdown does not allow interference with the cell towers.
- 5.625 x 4 x 1.125 inches, 1.43 lb.
Pack of: 1
Product Dimensions: 12.00 x 11.00 x 6.50
Shipping Dimensions: 16 x 15 x 10.5
Return policy: 30 Days