When you’re looking for a new subwoofers under 400, it can be tough finding the perfect one. There are so many options available on today’s market! But thanks to our team of experts who regularly update and test out different models in order provide only what matters most-top quality images no matter how big or small they may seem
The top 10 subwoofers under 400 on this list will help you to find the perfect device. Don’t spend too much time reading about them though because we already have their reviews right here!
Want to find a great subwoofers under 400 but don’t want spend too much time searching high and low? This top list should be your best bet. It comes with all the basic features that are required in good selling products, such as one of their most popular items which has an average rating 4 stars after more than 1200+ customer reviews!
There are so many different types of subwoofers under 400 to choose from, it can be difficult knowing which one is right for you. However, we’ve put together our top 10 recommendations! If there’s something specific in mind or just want help deciding between styles then read on below:
Top 10 List of Best subwoofers under 400 is given below
Finding the right subwoofers under 400 for your needs is important. To help you find one, we analyzed online retailers and looked at factors like ease of use as well as durability to come up with this list! The top 10 products on Amazon
We’ve consulted top experts who have in-and-out knowledge about the subwoofers under 400. We chose a quality product, which comes with amazing features you haven’t heard of before and filtered over 100+ products to give this list its authenticity!
- Powerful 12" copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 400 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies; Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth
- Low pass crossover and phase control
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly. Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete
- 5/8" MDF Construction
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150Hz. Aviation Grade Carpet
- Embroidered Terminator Logo; Impedance: 2Ω
- Combines the sleek looks and power of a Terminator mono block amplifier with either a sealed enclosure
- Houses two 12-Inch Terminator subwoofers, TNP212D2, or a vented enclosure
- Rockville RV12.2B 1200W dual 12" Car Subwoofer Enclosure amplifier+amp kit
- Rockville RV12.2B Dual 12” bass enclosure system with matching mono block amplifier. 1200 watts peak power/ 400 watts RMS cea-2031 rating. Dual 12” bass enclosure system with matching mono block amplifier. Quasi transmission Line cabinet design.
- Angled at 15% for near perfect in vehicle bass alignment. Exterior: high quality aviation grade tweed Carpet. Oversize Rockville Shield embroidery. Mono, Gold-plated push style, speaker terminal. Dual, high-power, high-efficiency 12" Subwoofers.
- 1200 watts peak power. Power output: 200 watts RMS cea-2006 power @ 4-Ohm and 97DBA (Reference: 1Watt into 4 ohms). Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20Khz (-3Db). RMS power: 400 watts @ 2 ohms. 4 ohm mono-block class A/B.
- 17" High grade twisted pair 100% Copper RCA cables. 17' 8 gauge translucent Blue Super flex Power cable. 3' 8 gauge clear super flex ground wire. 17' 18 gauge Blue remote cable. 17' 16 gauge speaker wire. Gold Plated anl heat resistant fuse holder
- 8-inch, front-firing, paper-composite transducer with high-elasticity rubber surround delivers smooth low-frequency transients.
- 100W Class AB amplifier (50W RMS) gives robust output with minimal distortion.
- Now comes included with Studio One Prime and Studio Magic plug-in suite, over $1000 USD worth of music production software.
- Input gain control gives -30 dB to +6 dB of continuously variable output.
- Continuously variable lowpass filter keeps resonances in the 50 Hz to 130 Hz range.
- 10" front-firing spun-copper IMG woofer
- All-digital amplifier with 300 watts peak power
- Volume low pass crossover and phase control
- Line level LFE RCA inputs for maximum receiver compatibility
- Dimensions 14 5" x 12 5" x 16 4"
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR ROOM-SHAKING BASS- This sub has a frequency response range of 40 to 250 Hz with a low-pass crossover filter, which can be adjusted through the full range, pumps dynamic theater-quality bass into your bedroom and apartment.
- LFE & LINE INPUTS FOR COMPATIBILITY WITH MOST RECEIVERS& BOOKSHELF SPEAKERS– Hook a subwoofer cable (not supplied) between subwoofer out port on the receiver/ bookshelf speakers and LFE input RCA port on the sub.
- 6.5 INCH DOWN FIRING WOOFER - Long throw woofer with high rigidity PVA Treated cone, bottom slotted port, Bass Reflex cabinet design with vibration absorbing feet, high quality MDF with added internal bracing and black ash finish.
- ADJUSTABLE VOLUME AND LOW-FREQUENCY- Independent volume and low-frequency bandwidth adjustment knob located on the back panel of the subwoofer allows you to adjust the volume and low-frequency bandwidth according to your preference.
- CONNECT TO LAPTOP AND SOUNDBAR- Hook the Stereo RCA to 3.5mm audio cable in the box between line inputs on the subwoofer and headphone jack on your laptop, then connect to sound bar from aux out on sub to aux in on soundbar with 3.5mm audio cable (not supplied).
- Powerful,Pure Home Theater Subwoofer Max to 100W: Perfect for home theater systems that need a little extra oomph. Matches well with any system. And the subwoofer is up to 100W.
- 8-INCH Subwoofer Enclosure: Kicker Dual 8-Inch 100 watt vented subwoofer enclosure is factory-tuned and vented for deep, thunderous bass.
- Easy to Integrate with Existing System: Hook up this subwoofer to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 60-120 Hz crossover and 25-125 Hz frequency response.
- Outstanding Production Technology：Simple and fashionable appearance, stable black atmosphere, hard texture, good sound, so that your room is full of surround sound.
- Perfect Size:The Subwoofer size is 315MM(L)*280MM(W)*285MM(H), Great for matching soundbars or TVS of all sizes and other connected devices. It won't take up a lot of room at home, but it will fill the space where you put the Subwoofer with a powerful bass effect.
- Spun copper front-firing Cerametallic woofers
- 10-inch, front-firing driver
- 150 watts continuous, 300 watts dynamic power
- Strong, flexible, removable grille
- All digital amplifier for high-efficiency and true-to-source sound accuracy
- Echo Sub delivers down-firing, 100W deep bass sound through a 6" woofer.
- Pair with one Echo device to enjoy dynamic music that fills the room.
- Pair with two of the same Echo devices for rich left/right stereo sound.
- Simple to set up and use—just plug in, open the Alexa app, and wirelessly connect to your Echo device(s) to control music with your voice.
If you’re looking for some subwoofers under 400 that won’t let you down, we have the best solution for you. We update our list of products regularly so that it features only what matters most and is tailored towards meeting your needs as an individual.
The products are selected by expert reviewers. The expert reviewers have tested them in conditions catered towards your specific requirements as well. The reviews are open to the public, so you can trust that they know what they’re talking about when it comes to picking a new software solution!
To find a supplier that can provide you with high-quality subwoofers under 400 for your product, we have the perfect solution. Our list of products is regularly updated so as to feature only what matters most and be tailored towards meeting individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback on these points would be helpful!